Monday, July 23, 2012

Hey, Nic. Let me Help You!

Last week when I was watching H&N, H wanted to do stencils. Then N wanted to give it a try and this is something he has never done before. And H offered to help her little brother out. Kept him entertained for a bit. And nice to see them working together.




-








Yesterday I actually created. I made a couple of layouts, that I will post in the next day or two. Curtis and I went out for a yummy breakfast. I took time to have a nap in the afternoon. We ran over to Kirsten's to give Tim his birthday present and I had made him his favourite banana cream pie.

And I worked today.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Tracy said...

You are the best MIL, you had me at banana cream pie..my favourite :)
Isn't it the best when siblings help each other out :)

cait! said...

Harlee can be so sweet sometimes. c: Kirsten never told me if Tim got his card, but she liked my comment, so I imagine he did...