Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Lake MacDonald

Friday, when we were going through Glacier Park we made a little stop at Lake MacDonald . We all could get out and stretch our legs. Harlee could wade in the lake and throw stones in the water . And of coarse, we needed to have an ice cream cone.


Testing out that oh, so, cold glacier water.


Don't you love the fashion statement- polka dots and checks!!!


Throwing stones in the lake


Some of the treasure (stones) she kept. I believe they are still in papa's vest pocket.


Today, I was out mowing the grass early before it got too hot. Did a little ironing. Then I headed into work around 11am. They were discharging 3 babies and I left work around 5:30---just in time to come home and pee and then head to get Harlee and take her to the pool for swimming lessons.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:7th Ave S,Great Falls,United States

1 comment:

cait! said...

I love her outfit! After my own heart. Miss you! <3