Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Fourth of July

Even though I am sick, I am feeling better than I did yesterday.  But still under the weather and won't be going in to work tomorrow to share with everyone else. 
So Kirsten and her crew came over after the parade.  We had a BBQ.  We got the pool out for the kids. 
Later on, Harlee stayed with us and had a nap and Kirsten, Tim and Nic went home and Nic had a nap too.
They came back so we could watch them do a few daytime fireworks-  smoke bombs, poppers, tanks and then they headed home. 
 I cut some watermelon out like stars for the grandkids
 Just a little water fight in the pool

 Pool fun
 A water fight with daddy


 watching smoke bombs and tanks
Hopefully no big fires with all the fireworks being lit off, as it is extremely DRY here.   

2 comments:

Susanne said...

It looks like it was a fun day, for the grandkids. I hope you are feeling better soon.

Tracy said...

Looks like you all had a fun day.
I love your watermelon cut out in star shapes.