Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My Budding Little Photographer

Nicholas continues to take an interest in cameras and taking pictures.  When he was over on the weekend, papa had the tripod up, as he was trying out a new Gimble head.  He was very curious by it all.  We got out the old Canon power shot, so he could try it out.







Nicholas has showed in interest in cameras and taking pictures for quite a while now and he is only 4.  I think we need to encourage this interest!

On to me, I worked a 12 hour shift yesterday and was pretty tired when I came home last evening and crashed into bed around 9pm.
The day before, on Monday, I majorly cleaned up the house.  I took my crystal out of the cupboard and ran it through the dishwasher.  I took down the snowmen village, finally.  I want winter to be over and move on to spring.  Especially now I can see the days getting a little longer.  I mopped my floors and vacuumed through.  I changed the bed.  And I did all the laundry.  I was pooped at the end of the day.  But I got a lot accomplished!!!  I think Kirsten's bug of nesting has reached this nana too.                                                                                                                                         


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.