Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My Next Project

I am currently working on two travel albums.  They are from my cruise I took in the fall to New England and the Canadian Maritimes.  Working on two, because one is for my sister and one is for me.  Taking a little longer when you work on two.  This is the opening page for my sister's book.






Awake early this morning and can't get back to sleep.  So, I shall get showered and get my cleaning done!!!  Have to be in to the hospital by 10am for Employee Forums and mock codes. 
Yesterday got all my laundry put away.  Got my bed sheets changed and laundered. 
Watched a couple of movies and spent time in my scrap space.  Thankfully not so tired as I was on Monday.   Curtis on the road again to Missoula.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

This is great!!! I love this front page.
So nice that you are making one for your sister as well, such sweet memories :)
I enjoy hearing about your day :)