Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Trying for a photo op

Last week when it was Harlee's birthday I tried to get a picture taken of the grandkids and I.  Yes, I do have pictures, but could Nic take a nice one.  That would be NO.  

Had a very busy day at work and to top it off the code pink alarm wouldn't shut off.  It had to be going for at least an hour and all the big wigs were in my corner of the unit trying to figure it out!!!! 

So, I am so glad to be done my working stretch and have a week off.  Will not be going in, as I am headed to SLC with my hubby.  Change of scenery--and it is beautiful scenery down there.  A little shopping in the big city.  Looking to get a crib for Cooper. 

And I am beat today.  Just can't get my rear in gear.  Soon it will be out the door and into the car for a long days drive.




1 comment:

Tracy said...

I think these are great photos. the kids look happy to be with their grandma :)