Monday, February 4, 2013

Super Bowl--the Day After!!!

I don't give 2 hoots about the Super Bowl.  Not even the half time show or the commercials---how unAmerican!  Of, coarse, I am Canadian.  Good thing I was at work, right???
Sat. Curtis and I spent a good chunk of the day trying to find a time share in Hawaii for November.  Yes, we loved it and are going back.  And also to take Kirsten and her crew to Disneyland at the beginning of Oct. 
We also got to Home Depot to pick out a new ceiling light and fan for our kitchen and also a bigger fluorescent light for there. 
I made some Valentine cookies to get in the mail to Caitlin.  And here they are. 
I am off today.  But need to attend a hearing and do some laundry and generally catch up. 

Here are my yummy cookies

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Yummy cookies I am sure Caitlin will enjoy them :)
Not a superbowl fan..but then again I'm not a hockey fan either...living in Canada I am surprised I haven't been kicked out yet, lol.