Friday, February 22, 2013

Picture of the Week #8

Here we are 8 weeks into this new year.  Can hardly believe Feb. is almost over!!!!  I am sure Kirsten is wishing the time would go faster, so the baby would arrive.  I can't blame her.  Those last few weeks can be miserable.

Here is my picture of the week.  A sign spring is just around the corner. 



Yesterday, I had my cleaning at the dentist.  I had hoped to actually see the dentist as I had a sheered a piece off of one of my molars. But it seems he has been calving for the last 2 weeks.  Since it isn't bothering me, no one seemed overly concerned about it.  So, I won't either.
I ran to the grocery store.  Then I came home and made Kirsten a couple of things to get in her freezer for the upcoming weeks.  2 mac and cheese and one Tangy meatballs. 
Picked Harlee Boo up after school.  Then Curtis and I went out to dinner at the Montana Club.  It is fairly new here in town and we wanted to try it out.  It was good, but not great.  And it was busy for a Thursday evening.  Glad we didn't wait until tonight. 
So, I have one more day off then work the weekend. 

2 comments:

Tracy said...

That is such a nice photo. I remember my girls outside playing on the sidewalk all the time...not so much now, lol.
Enjoy your day off :)

cait! said...

Oh man. I wish I was there with the little boogers to play! I think you should try the Montana Club breakfast, I thought that was pretty good. But I generally am not ever disappointed by breakfast. Lol