Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Trying to get Back to Normal!

If that is possible.  Yesterday was spent flying or putting in my time with a long layover in the Denver airport!  It was a beautiful day for flying,
Today , it was off to the horse races to do some catching up around here!!  I did laundry. Unpacked my suitcase.  Ran to the grocery store.  Did some serious ironing.  Picked te grand kids up from school.  And made dinner.   I am pooped tonight.  Plus my body finally got converted to eastern time.



3 comments:

Susanne said...

Wow, it sounds like you tried to get all caught up all at once. I hope your burst of energy is a lasting one.

Nat said...

wow! that's a lot of stuff done in one day!! cool picture, love the clouds :)
(also just to mention I left a note on your blogpost before this one with my contact info)
Have a great Friday!

Tracey said...

Love these kinda photos. I love flying...send me any where! Have fun catching up on things...enjoy your weekend!