Saturday, September 7, 2013

Welcome to the Family!

I was very excited to meet Grizelle.  My sister loves this young lady.  And Paul has chosen a wonderful mate!  Even though we are miles apart it is great to have her in our family!
I have worked the last 2 days and looking forward to a little down time over the weekend.
We had a doozy of a thunderstorm blow through late last evening, which brought much cooler temperatures with it.  I am certainly looking forward to temps in the 70s, rather than the 90s where they have been.  So hot for the kids to go back to school.


















3 comments:

cait! said...

I love love love the back of her dress. So pretty. c:

Nat said...

she has such a beautiful smile! beautiful photos of a very special day!! :)

Tracy said...

Looked like a beautiful wedding :)
Such a beautiful couple and good luck to them :)