Wednesday, January 11, 2012

MY DIY Project



OK, so now that Cait is done school, she will be cooking on her own with a friend.
I had these big bag of spices I bought when I was in Canada, that were a good deal and I wanted to send some back with her.
We bought these little jars at Bed, Bath and Beyond.
I got out my Revolution, some letter dies and some vinyl.
And I labeled the little jars with the above.
I think they turned out real cute!

Winter temps have returned to our neck of the woods. Had a little snow--enough to make the roads slippery this morning.
Visited the dentist today for a cleaning and all is OK until the summer now.

3 comments:

cait! said...

Thanks mummy!

mehmkefar said...

Very neat idea.

Tracy said...

These are not only a good idea, but oh so cute as well.
Temp here was 0c this morning it is now -12c and snowing, so slippery roads.
Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog and your private ones. You really warmed my heart my friend.