Monday, February 20, 2012

My Poor Neglected Blog





I think this photo is kind of cool. It was obviously taken from our car driving home from Arizona.
And since arriving home I have worked about 50 hours in the last week. and I am pooped . I could work every day this week if I wanted to. But I am just exhausted. After not working for the past 6 weeks to go back to a very busy unit full of sick babies is overwhelming. I ran my butt off for the last two days.
So needless to say I just chilled today and did some creating. It is good for the soul.

3 comments:

cait! said...

Neato frito! I'm glad you have a couple of days to just rest. I wish I was there to keep you company. <3

Tracy said...

I have taken photos like that while driving, but they didn't turn out this good.
I thing you need a break.
Good for you to just relax today and create :)

mehmkefar said...

Glad to see back on your blog. Nice shot on your homeward voyage.