Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Tidbits

Not too much exciting from today. Was on call for work, but managed to stay at home.
Did a little scrapping. And actually really picked up my scrap space and can see the bottom of the desk.
Curtis and I picked up Harlee from the preschool bus. Grandpa answered her request for a milk shake and took her to DQ for a blizzard. And she ate it all up. He took her to the park across the street to play..Then we took her home and borrowed Kirsten's mower, since ours is back in the shop. I mowed the grass-boy was it shaggy. Because I was mowing Curtis got to make dinner- not too hard as there was leftovers.
A couple more layouts to share.




Papers used-Basic Grey, Bazzill cardstock
Basic Grey chipboard accents
Title cut with Quickutz




Papers used- Bazzill cardstock, Pink
Title cut with Cricut
Ali Edwards clear stamps by Technique Tuesday
Basic Grey brads





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Great layouts, as usual :)
I would take mowing the lawn to making supper any day ;)

cait! said...

Cute layouts. Tell dad he can buy me a blizzard when he gets here.