Saturday, May 5, 2012

It's National Scrapbook Day

And am I scrapping????? Alas, no, we are in charge of the grandkids. Also , it is Cinqo de Mayo. Kirsten and Tim are uptown at Cruisin the Drag.
I picked up Harlee and Nic around 8:30 this morning. Brought them home and Curtis made us all yummy pancakes. Nic has been tired all day and finally just crashed. I think they have had a fun day. They have played outside, rode Nic's car and dug in the dirt- pictures in the near future.
So no scrapping until after they leave. But, I did create a layout yesterday and finished it up early this morning. I saw a layout on Pinterest and had to duplicate it.




Product used: papers from JilliBean, American Craft and Basic Grey
Embellishments-JilliBean diecuts,brads from MME, Harmonie,
And Basic Grey, stash buttons, Script letter stamps and
Smash date stamp

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I didn't get any scrapbooking in either.
Sounds like you still had a fun day with the little ones though :)