Thursday, May 31, 2012

A Little Retail Therapy

A couple of weeks ago when we were out in Seattle I got to visit a favourite place to shop - Impress Rubber Stamps. they have lots of cool stamps- row upon row, papers, punches, inks , Memory Box dies. Lots of scrappy goodness. I got to spend an hour in here while they took the grandkids to the park to play.
And this is what I ended up getting.




A few cute stamps



A Memory Box Window die, some Washi tape(my first) and some Memento Ink, so I could do a little colouring with my markers. I do love the Memory Box dies!


Here's my little project I have been working on-a little 8x8 mini album for Toots from our trip to Yellowstone last summer. Here is the first page.




I have been keeping myself busy this morning. Curtis was up and on the road early, down to Helena. I got out and mowed the lawn. It was much nicer than last week in the rain and cold. Have the laundry going too. Got Toots signed up for swimming lessons. This is something she wants to do.
And they called to say they would be coming by tomorrow to start with the siding on the house. Hope they don't mess my flower beds up too much.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Ohh I want to shop for stamps with rows, and rows of stamps :)
Cute layout.
How do you like making the 8x8 as opposed to the 12x12 layouts.