Thursday, December 6, 2012

17 Mile Drive

While I was visiting my hubby in the not so sunny California, we did the famous 17 mile Drive , which is one of  the most famous scenic drives in the world.  You drive through majestic Del Monte Forest and along the dramatic Pacific coast.  And also along one of the most famous golf courses- Pebble Beach.  Once upon a time it was free to drive along here and now costs $10.  I will post half of the photos I want today and the rest tomorrow.








The last couple of days I have been playing catch up from being away.  Doing laundry, getting groceries and today I had a couple of appts. I couldn't miss.  Spent some time with the grandkids yesterday afternoon, which was great.  Nic had to check out all the Christmas decorations!!  It's cold out and snow expected tomorrow. 

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Beautiful photos, yet again.
I hate playing catch up...mind you it feels like I am doing that every day lately :)

cait! said...

I like the photos. They're about as grey as it is here!