Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Day of Travel

Today my day is spent traveling. Have driven from Monterey back to the airport at San Jose. Have got the car rental all checked back in. Got my luggage checked through. Gone through security and now waiting for my flight to Salt Lake and then catch another flight home. I left Monterey kind of early since I didn't know what the traffic would be like and how quickly I would get the car rental turned back in. But my GPS - I have been cursing at all week, mainly because I don't know how to work it, got me right to the airport. I guess I should read the manual and learn to operate it correctly, right????
It has been a wonderful weekend with my husband in a beautiful place. Celebrating our anniversary a little early. We had both been here before- about 15 years ago with the kids. And previously Curtis was here 30 years ago attending the language institute learning German. My sister and her husband were also here at the same time, while Steve was learning French. And I visited them. Their paths didn't cross then, but they would in the immediate future. And, therefore, I would meet my future husband.

I will leave you with one photo today




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: