Tuesday, December 18, 2012

New DishWasher

 Before Curtis came home from CA I had a new dishwasher installed.  He has  been complaining for the last year about the one we had.  I tried to get one after Thanksgiving last year and got totally pissed off at the sales person at Sears, and it has taken me a year to go back!!!!!  But I did and we have a new one.  Nic dismantled the soap door on the old one and no one could get it back together, so when he got interested in the new one I told him not to touch the buttons or the soap door.  He wasn't very happy with me.  Anyway I took a photo of him checking the new one out. 


Today, I am thankful to not be working in the NICU.  Although I could have practically worked almost everyday.  People have been asking me to work shifts left and right.  Never mind, I had my own shifts scheduled.  I guess I should be making hay while the sun shines.  But, I am tired.
So, I was at home and baked my short bread cookies.  Two batches of regular and one with pecans.  Tomorrow I should do a batch with dried cranberries that are so yummy. 
Kirsten and I went to Target to find Harlee a pair of dress shoes for her Christmas program tomorrow.  Should be cute.  We will be there early to get good seats.   And the camera battery will be all charged and ready to go.  Then we plan to take the kids to see Santa at the mall.  Santa already visited Nic at preschool and he told him he wanted a stop sign for Christmas!!!  What the heck!.


The above ones are small Ritz peanut butter crackers with candy melt and decorated.


1 comment:

Tracy said...

Teehee Nic looks so excited about the new dishwasher, teehee.
Remind me never to get you ticked off, a whole year wow, you must have been pissed, lol.