Saturday, December 8, 2012

A Little Snowy

this morning.  It is pretty and makes it seem more like Christmas.  And it is chilly out there too-13F.




I was out feeding the birds and the squirrels this morning and the back door to the garage slammed shut and I couldn't get it to reopen.  Panic set in for a minute!!!!  Because do I have my cell phone on me to just go out to the backyard--that would be NO.  So, I finished what I was doing and headed around to the front.  We have a number pad for our garage door.  Was very convenient when the kids were little, as they didn't have to carry a key for the house.  Tried it once, tried it twice and it would not open.  Now, I am starting to panic.  But third time was a charm and it opened.  Think it is acting up a little, because it is so cold out.
Managed to work a few hours yesterday afternoon.  Has been about 3 weeks since I set my foot in the building.  Scheduled for tomorrow and there are only 4 of us, so I am thinking I will work.
Ran some errands yesterday and spent a little time with Kirsten.  Going to spend the evening with H&N so their mum and dad can go to Tim's work Christmas party.  They don't get to go out much, so they deserve a nice meal and and evening out. 

Can you tell Harlee and I decorated my back door???


2 comments:

Tracy said...

I love Harlee and your decor :)
New fallen snow is so so pretty.
I have locked myself out of the house more times then I want to admit.

cait! said...

Ohhhh man. I can only imagine the panic. I would have FU-REAKED out. c: