Friday, December 21, 2012

Very Excited

We are all very excited that this girl  is coming home from the west coast for the holidays!!!
Her plane is currently delayed.  Seems I went through this with Curtis last week.  They just like keeping me up way past my bedtime.  At least, I haven't worked today!!!! 
 Have been keeping myself busy today.  Baked some of these today.  The top ones are Tim's favourites and Nic says they are his too!!!  The bottom ones are for a co-worker.  I think she thought I was kidding when I said I would bake her some shortbread the other day!!!  She will be surprised!

Went to lunch with friends.  Opened up some bank accounts for the grandkids, that I knew I would need Curtis for .  And yes, I did.  We picked up some bird seed.  The deep freeze is turning on and it will be COLD over Christmas.  And we may even get some snow.  Will be happy when all my little family is together.  The grandkids will be here to harass their auntie tomorrow.  It is the most wonderful time of the year!  

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I am so happy for you that your family will all be together for the holidays :)
Baking looks delish :)