Monday, December 10, 2012

I am Beat

I wish I was able to sleep better at night when Curtis is out of town.  Just getting to sleep is a pain and then I am waking up almost every hour.  What is with that???  Got to bed late Sat. night after watching the grandkids for the evening and then was up early for work on Sunday and then back to work this morning for a few hours.  Why did I wake up at 4am when I didn't have to be up for another 45min.  I would just like to crash one of these night.
Maybe it is the season and thinking all that needs to be done for Christmas!!!!!
I came home at lunchtime and have got 2 boxes all packed up to send out.  That is tomorrow's job and also some Christmas baking with Kirsten. 
All the snow we had on Saturday is melting and making the roads a darn mess.  Should be slippery this evening when  everything freezes up again.
I will leave you with a few more photos from the 17 mile drive in CA.  







 spanish moss

 Deer on Pebble Beach golf course

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Great photos, love the trees.
Hope you have a great sleep tonight