Saturday, April 26, 2014

A Dismal Saturday!

It is Saturday to spend indoors.  It has been raining and misting.  And only 41F. 

So, that is what I have been doing, except a short run to the grocery store. 

Toots stayed the night with us.  She had a bath in nana's big tub.  Crashed around 9pm.  This morning she played Animal Crossing on the Wii.  Her papa made her pancakes.  And then we all played Disney Apples to Apples.  By then it was noon and her mama came and got her. 

I got some groceries to hopefully create dinner with tonight. 

These pages I created for when we took Harlee for her princess lunch.  You can see the page on the left is much smaller than the 12X12 page.  

 So you can see all the detail on the page
 This isn't what I first imagined for this page.  But then I saw the seaweed behind Harlee and Ariel and thought I would try and recreated a real under the sea page. 



This is so you can see some of the detail I did.  The leaves I ran through an embossing folder and inked them up.  I added seashells and fish and glitter. 




2 comments:

Lisa said...

They are both gorgeous!! I love the seaweed, fish and seashells!! The texture looks fabulous!! And what adorable pictures!! She is a princess!! I hope the weather improves tomorrow :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

Such pretty layouts.
Perfect for the theme of this layout and perfect for that sweet photo of Harlee.