Friday, April 11, 2014

More Magical Moments

Yesterday, I did spend a quiet day at home, that was much needed.  Waking up far too early this morning and have already finished a layout before the sun has risen.

Kirsten and Cooper came and visited me for a bit yesterday before she picked up the big kids from school.  He is like a tornado in a room.  But very amusing.  Teaching him no is interesting.  He took a ribbon off one of my little mini albums under the coffee table.  He knew he shouldn't have it and was trying to put it back, but it kept sticking on his finger.  And then it started to unravel.  Well, he was like a kitten with a ball of yarn.  He kept pulling and it kept unraveling.  Kept him entertained for a while!!!

Going to share a couple more pages from my Disney album.  It is a work in progress!

Since we visited during their Halloween season, I thought I had better include some of the decorations and food.  

 And I love how this layout of Harlee visiting Pixie Hollow turned out.  I used Halloween papers.  And I found the clock on my desk when I was cleaning up and loved how the Tinkerbell silhouette turned out with it.  Just like the movie. 


I am doing the album, day by day.  Even though we weren't all together, all the time there were plenty of photos to tell the stories. 

5 comments:

cait! said...

I love it already! <3

Kristie Goulet said...

Great pages!
I am a new follower. :)

Lisa said...

Your pages are so fabulous!! I love seeing the Disney Halloween decorations!! I love the Tink layout!! Awesome job on all of them!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Susanne said...

These last two posts have been such fun to read. Love, love, love the Tinkerbell page.

Tracy said...

More great pages.
I like that you are mixing your traditional pages with the pocket pages :)