Friday, April 25, 2014

Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho

It's off to work I go.  But only for a half a shift to fill in for a gal that wants to leave early.  I had hoped I would get cancelled since there are not so many babies, but no such luck!  Curtis should be home by the time I get done.  And picking up Toots on my way home.

Posting on my blog now, as I don't think I will feel much like doing it when I get home, or will be too busy with Toots.  

Ran a few errands this morning- to the bank, to the post office.  Pick up milk and eggs.  And took photos of a few layouts in better lighting than last evening.

Hope you like this cute layout I made of Harlee.  The photos were just too cute!

 I used the negative of the castle I used on a previous layout.  The Tiara and the wand are a Quickutz die that I used glitter paper.  I glitzed them up!  And used sparkly Thickers for the title.


3 comments:

cait! said...

Turned out cute! I'm glad you liked my title! <3

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! Her dress is beautiful!! What a fun layout!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

Such a sweet layout!!
I love that photo of Harlee's shadow…it would look so great blown up :)