Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thankgiving!

It was a pretty low key Thanksgiving at our household. Harlee had spent the night with us!
She was up early and we watched the parade together.

A little pre-dinner wine thanks to Kirsten


He snacked from the time he arrived!


Our Cait was missing, but will join us at Christmas! Our second yummy Thanksgiving


Our after dinner entertainment!










No after dinner shopping for me. I am protesting. I have had to work so many holidays. I work a job that is open 24/7. I don't believe the retailers need to be open today! Kudos to those that remained closed!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

5 comments:

Lisa said...

What adorable after-dinner entertainment you had!! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

Looks like a lovely time spend with your family Leslee :)

Nat said...

such a cutie!! hope your thanksgiving was a good one :)cheers!

Tracey said...

Great family dinner...happy belated thanks giving :) have a great week!!

Susanne said...

It looks like it was a great day.