Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Wacky Wednesday!

It's the middle of the week! It's a day off!

I think I might have overdone it with my sore foot working a 12 hour shift! It is very bruised and pretty sore. There are 3 people out on FMLA at work and that leaves the unit short handed. So, I just took it easy today.

Kirsten had a spill down 3 steps yesterday with the baby. A little scary for everyone and she has bruises that tell the tale. It just isn't our week.

It was a quiet day to scrap and work away on our Hawaii album. Slowly, but surely it is almost done.




Atop Haleakala crater at sunrise


The tunnel of trees on the south side of Kauai.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:38th St N,Great Falls,United States

3 comments:

Nat said...

it has been a wacky Wed! Hope your foot is feeling a bit better, your really motoring through your Hawii layout. Take care! :)

Lisa said...

Gorgeous layouts!! Your designs are fabulous and the photos are so beautiful!! Ugh - I hope Kirsten is okay after her tumble. How scary. And I hope your foot is feeling much better, too. Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

Both of your layouts are Stunning!!
But I love the first one with the sunset photos and of course the handsome man in the center ;)
I hope you and Kristen recover from your injuries quickly.