Friday, November 7, 2014

Shimmer and Glitz!

I have been fighting a headache all day.  So, I haven't done too much.

Just been putting together a few more Christmas cards.

I bought a new Hero arts stamp- Cross Hatch Reindeer and I just love it. 

 So, I first made a gold one.  I embossed the deer using Black Gold embossing powder.  Then I cut the polaroid frame from Amy Tangerine in Red Glitter paper. Twinkle all the way is a Mama Elephant stamp.  Then added a little bling.  Of coarse, then I needed to make a silver one. 

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I hope your headache is gone and you are feeling much better. I love your projects!! The deer stamp is awesome!! I love the sentiment!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Nat said...

hero arts is one of my favorite stamp companies. love that stamp and the gorgeous cards your creating!!!

Darnell said...

These are such beautiful and iconic Christmas cards with that elegant deer image, Leslee! I may have to ste, er, CASE your design and use my NBUS Polaroid frame. Thank you for the inspiration and for your good wishes on my surgery!! Hugs, Darnell

Tracy said...

This is a great stamp, first time I have seen it, but can see lots of uses for it.
Your cards are wonderful.