Saturday, December 27, 2014

Reaching a Milestone!

After a few busy days, today has been pretty mellow. And today we celebrate once more! Curtis and I have been married for 30 years! Through thick and thin we stick like glue! We had our celebration back in August when we cruised to Alaska! We did go out to lunch and took Cait with us!

I had wanted to get some photos. Tried to go yesterday, but our new fridge was being delivered. Curtis had to take out the cupboard over the fridge to accommodate the new one. So, we had Tim come over to help put it back up. Too many of the family have back issues to struggle with it.

After lunch we headed down to the river to. Take a couple of photos. It was freezing cold! The wind was whipping my hair straight up so I put Cait's hat on!














Brrr.... More snow and cold coming!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Susanne said...

Congratulations. That's quite a milestone.

Tracy said...

Congratulations to you and your Honey :)

Lisa said...

Happy, happy anniversary!! What gorgeous pictures!! I hope you had a wonderful celebration!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts