Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Year's Eve!

Almost ready to say good bye to 2014 and welcome in a New Year!




It will be a pretty quiet evening around here! Took Cait over to Kirsten's so she could play games with the kids! She will be on the plane in the morning to head back to the coast.

I have been busy in the kitchen today. Cooked up the turkey carcass and made turkey noodle soup. Made some scones and some more nuts and bolts. Cait is taking lots of goodies back with her.

Worked a half day yesterday. Curtis and Cait went to the movies while I toiled away!

Wishing everyone a healthy and Happy New Year!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Nat said...

I made turkey soup with the carcas today. so yummy. Happy New Year :)

Lisa said...

Happy New Year!! I hope 2015 is a fabulous one for you :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts