Sunday, October 11, 2015

Create, Create, Create!

That is my motto for the weekend!
I am attending The Central Montana Creative Rendezvous!




I was the first one to show up yesterday morning. But some of the ladies had been up half the night before!
I decided not to show up after my conference on Friday. I was too pooped to participate!

But I worked on lots of layouts and got 10 completed. Haven't taken photos if any yet! I think it made it easier I tried making some page kits before I went. At least choosing some papers and cutting titles on my Silhouette!

Back today for more fun. And tomorrow I will be cooking turkey dinner as I celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving with friends and family north of the border. It is tradition in this household!

A layout of Harlee's kindergarten photo.  Not a typical school photo layout.
Most of the product is from Simple Stories Enchanted.



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I am sure you had a blast, I love going on creative adventures :)
10 pages!!!! Wow, you are awesome!!
Adorable layout.
Enjoy your Canadian Thanksgiving, we are having our dinner tomorrow :)

Tracey said...

wow...what a great weekend! Happy creating, love your pretty page!

Susanne said...

How fun for you. That is a super cute picture, so much more personality shines than in the normal shots. Fab layout.