Monday, October 19, 2015

Start of a New Week!

Here we go starting another new week.  I will be working today.  And it is a busy little place these days.  I worked on Saturday, after only having 3 hours of sleep.  Was totally bushed when I came home, ate some dinner, took a bath and headed to bed and slept hard.  Thankfully the hip is much improved and I was able to go to work.  It was much too busy to call in sick. 
It seems our unit can float anywhere when we are slow, but can we get a little help when we are super busy?  Oh, no!!!  No one feels comfortable walking through those locked doors.  So, not right!!!
So, I spent a pretty chilled day yesterday.  I did play in my scrap room and accomplished one layout and one card.  And I did manage to cook a yummy dinner. 
 Otherwise pretty boring around here and that is ok.  But, I can share a couple of layouts with you.
Since we have new family photos I thought I should scrap up the old ones.
Kirsten and her family, before Cooper, back in Jan 2010.
Papers used were from Basic Grey, Pink Paislee and Fancy Pants.
I cut the title on the Silhoueete.
Ephemera was from Crate paper Kiss Kiss
And the smile was a Dear Lizzy Thicker
This one is Harlee going off the diving board at swim lessons
Papers were from Simple Stories, and Elle's studio
Title was cut on the Silhouette
Poloroid die is by Amy Tangerine
Fancy Pants die
sequins from Websters Pages

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Both of your layouts are so fabulous!! I love the designs!! I'm so glad the hip is feeling better. Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Susanne said...

Great pages for great pictures. We just got new family pictures to put into Christmas cards, and I'm not overjoyed. I guess they can't all be Rembrandts, can they.