Thursday, October 22, 2015

Oh, Why Does Fall Have to End?



How I have enjoyed this fall! It has been pretty nice! I was out walking this morning! It was sunny and not too cold and NO WIND!!!!!



Leaves are still turning. Some trees are completely bare. We need to get out and mulch up the leaves in the front yard!

But instead I went shopping with Kirsten. We went to the Boy Scout office to get a shirt snd bandanna for Nic! We ran to the mall and then Target! I got a few Christmas presents to put away! I got a cool fall decoration 60% off! That is how I get mist of my holiday decor. I wait until it is really cheap!!! I will not pay full price for stuff!

Yesterday, I did manage to get my house cleaned and my laundry done.


Papers used:MME (Lost and Found x2, Follow Your Heart)
                   Hello was cut on the Silhouette
                    Ephemera from Kaiser Craft
                    Studio Calico wood veneer
                    Colorshine



papers used - Crate Paper Baby Bee and Boys Rule
                      MME Now and Then
                      Fancy Pants- Swagger
                       Pink Paislee- Indigo Blue
Sticker accents- Echo Park Boys
Arrows- Heidi Swapp
Color Shine- Ocean, Citron


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Both of your layouts are so beautiful!! The pictures are so sweet!! I love the designs!! I don't pay full price for anything, either!! I always have my crafty 40% off coupons with me wherever I go ;) Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Susanne said...

Both those layouts reflect a fall frame of mind - wonderfully rich with a subtlety about them.