Wednesday, October 14, 2015

What's New On Wednesday?

Not too much really!

My siatica has really bothered my since I was pregnant with my oldest.  But, it has really kicked up this week.  On top of that, or because of it, my knee has been acting up too.  This getting older sucks sometimes.  And standing making Thanksgiving dinner on Monday, on the tile floor probably didn't help any.  Yes, I do have an mat that I stand on.

And I also worked a few hours yesterday.  And I went walking yesterday, but I did not go today.It hurts!!!

I wanted to go walking, because it is so gorgeous out.

So, I have to entertain you with scrapbook layouts instead.

The first is of the big kids from their swimming lessons this past summer.
 Paper used were from Authentique, MME and Fancy Pants
Title was cut on the Silhouette and misted with ColorShine
MME decorative brads
Authentique stickers

The second tells the story of trying to get a family photo for Kirsten and Cooper was having none of it.  An airplane flying over got him refocused.
Papers from Echo Park, MME
flower and camera stickers from Sassafrass Lass
Smile- Heidi Swapp Silhouette words
2 stickers from American Crafts- Dear Lizzy
MME Decorative brads

3 comments:

Lisa said...

What gorgeous layouts!! I love how you used the circles as the focus on the first one!! The pictures are adorable!! I hope the aches and pains go away soon!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

Both layouts are lovely.
I love the circles on the first layout…so fun!
I hope you are feeling better soon and get your walks in before the weather changes.
My knees have been so sore lately…but a soak in a hot bath is always nice :)

Susanne said...

Great layouts, I especially love the circular elements on the first, like a peeble was thrown in the water, only offset for more pizzazz.