Monday, October 12, 2015

Keeping My Canadian Heritage Alive.

Today is Canadian Thanksgiving and we celebrate and say thank you in this household.  One of the few things to keep my Canadian Heritage alive.  So there will be a turkey going into the oven shortly.  The pies are baked.  And we look forward to a yummy dinner this evening.

It probably makes it easier living close to the Canadian border.  Although most of my family and friends are back east in Ontario.

Now, Caitlin is carrying on the tradition at her place in Seattle.  She has friends coming for dinner to help her celebrate.  

 I am happy I got to create this weekend.  Although I seem to be somewhat tired today.  I got to finish up 14 layouts the last two days, which is pretty good.  I believe it helped having pictures picked out and matching up papers to go with them.  Just took some embellishment with me and therefor I was able to pack quite minimally. And I also cut some titles on my Silhouette. 

 Papers used Kaiser Craft- Hunt and Gather
                     Simple Stories- Take a Hike
Titles and leaves were cut on my Silhouette
Bling



Papers used- Carta Bella- Cool Summer
                     Amy Tangerine - Stitched
                     Title was cut on my Silhouette
Jenni Bowlin tag
Authentique Fresh Details
Kaiser Craft- Sandy Toes
Washi
MME and BG enamel dots
         

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Happy Thanks giving! Great pages Leslee....love all the silhouette cuts.

Tracy said...

Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friend in Montana :)
Great pages…I love the one of Haley swimming.