Friday, October 16, 2015

Fireman Nic

A couple of weeks ago, when we were watching the grandkids Nic got to dress up in firemen gear! And climb up on one of their trucks! It was miserable out! But there wasn't a line up, so it was an adventure for him! It made his day!






He looks so happy!


Yesterday morning I broke down and went to the immediate care to get my hip checked out. It hurt and I had hardly slept the night before! So, they are telling me it us my SI joint, that is inflamed and irritated. I was prescribed a few days of anti-inflammatory meds and some muscle relaxers at bedtime. Already this morning it is much better! Hopefully, if I rest it today it will be ready for work tomorrow. How one little sore knee can lead to bigger issues!

I watched the grandkids for a bit yesterday, while Kirsten got a new hair do! And Nic had a great sleepover the night before. It usually takes him a while to settle in bed. But that night he crashed and went right to sleep. Curtis did
a blood run to Helena and was home in time for a yummy pot roast dinner.
And speaking of Helena, they have a Hobby Lobby coming to town and it opens next week! I hear a road trip coming!

Papers from Simple Stories-Summer Paradise
                    Elle's Studio-Cienna
Title Cut on Silhouette
Fancy Pants ephemera
Poloroid Frame- Amy Tangerine die
Webster pages sequins




Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Lisa said...

He looks so adorable in his fireman's gear!! What cute pictures!! Your layout is fabulous!! I'm glad the hip is feeling better today. Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts