Monday, December 19, 2011

Monday Motivation





Today, I hopefully finished up baking. I had some sugar cookie dough in the garage that I had made up last Thursday. It got rolled out, cut and baked. Then Cait joined me in icing and decorating them. Made a couple of other kinds.
I went to the grocery store to order our prime rib for Christmas dinner. And then I had to stop at the post office to pick up the box my sister sent. I didn't really want to be there, it was crazy. But they had a separate person going to get packages and I didn't have to wait for an open window.
Had a couple of inches of snow last evening that made the roads very slippery this morning.
After preschool, Harlee was here, so she and Cait could build a gingerbread house. Kirsten and the kids stayed for dinner and I made spaghetti, which was pretty easy.

1 comment:

mehmkefar said...

Yum!! You are making my mouth water with your foodie shots. Very nice.