Friday, November 16, 2012

Crazy Start to My Day

I am scheduled to work today, but not enough babies and too many nurses. 
But my phone rand at 5:10 and they needed me to go in, as they couldn't get in touch with the nurse that was on first call.  So up I got and was actually at work before 6am. 
About 6:30 the other nurse showed up.  I guess she is having cell phone issues.  Can call out, but can't receive calls.  Interesting!!!  Not a good thing when one is on call for the NICU. 
Came back home around 7am.  So I am up and going. 
Still dark when I went to work and still dark when I came home. 
No big plans for today, as I was scheduled to work.
Had Harlee here after school yesterday and just chilled together. 

Will share a couple of layouts I have finished just to let you know I am still scrapbooking. 

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Great layouts.
I wanting to get back into my scrapbooking, but other things get in my way...they are creative things..so thats good ;)

cait! said...

HAHAHA. Harlee's skinny little chicken legs. Lol c: Great layouts!