Sunday, November 11, 2012

Winter Storm Brutus

Although I don't have any photos during the storm- I took some snapshots of the after the storm.  This Sunday after, the sky is blue and you would never believe there is a blizzard warning out there.  But the temperature is brutally cold with a bitter wind, causing blowing and drifting.




This is the view out my back door and shows how much snow we had-over 15 inches.






Bought a new bird feeder that completely collapses down and I don't think the squirrels can chew through it, since it is metal and not plastic.




Icicles out my front door.



Shadows and footprints







The squirrels and birds are happy I am feeding them!
Canceled from work this morning. Unfortunately I am up, showered and dressed and won't be going back to bed. I am up, showered, dressed and ready to head out the door.

2 comments:

Dad {!-{> said...

Awwww....

{!-{>

Tracy said...

Great photos.
I do love the LOOK of snow, but the cold and work that comes with it ;)
I am sure the animals and birds love visiting you :)