Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sunset in Yellowstone

We experienced sunset in Yellowstone when we were there. And I want to share it on my blog.



















Have had a couple of busy days. Visited my friendly dermatologist yesterday. I am sure I have helped put his sons through college and helped with his recent visit to Sweden. I got spruced up with a haircut. Then I ran into Kirsten at Target and I did some major Christmas shopping for the grandkids. I wanted to get their things before everything got picked over with Thanksgiving weekend shopping.
We spent a time together after lunch and then we headed out to pick up the
Little ones.
Today, I worked until after lunch and was busy. Hit the grocery store after lunch and man was it crowded. Still a week until Thanksgiving!!!!! But my turkey is in
the freezer!!!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Tracy said...

The sunset photos are stunning. It looks so bright, like its on fire, beautiful.
Sounds like you had a busy but productive day :)

cait! said...

I SO WISH I COULD BE THERE!!!!!