Monday, November 26, 2012

Friendly Little Downy






This fine feathered friend was in my backyard yesterday.  He seemed to be following me around the yard as I put out bird seed.  He started in the apple tree, moved to the peanut ring and then ended up on a suet block.  He was so close if I put my hand out I could have touched it. 

Today, I was canceled from work.  But that meant I could take Curtis up to the airport, as he headed off to Monterey, CA.  A blast from the past, as he attended DLI back in the day. 

I got my floors mopped.  I ran some errands. I picked the princess up from school.  And the day was over far too quickly. 

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Great photos, I love to see the wild life :)

mehmkefar said...

I bet Curtis is proud of your captures of Mr, Downy.

perlyfam said...

No snow here and none in the forecast. Rain and more rain is coming, though.