Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Trying to Get Ready for the Holidays!!!!

My house is in shambles!!!!  That is what happens when one must decorate for the holidays.  And that is what happens when one gets canceled from work for the day. 
I got the Thanksgiving decor taken down and put away. 
I dusted all my furniture off and started with the Christmas decorations.  I have to dress the big window in front before I can put up the tree.  So, it is done and the tree is up and that is it!!!!
Harlee will help me decorate my tree tomorrow after I pick her up from school.  She needs to have an afternoon to hang out with the nana. 
So there are empty boxes hanging around.  The step ladder is in the house.  I have an empty sofa table that I need help with getting it down stairs. 




div class="separator" style="clear: both; text-align: center;">







Planning on getting a little more done tomorrow.  It doesn't all get decorated in a day around here.  Pictures are from Thanksgiving. 

4 comments:

Dad {!-{> said...

{!-{>

mehmkefar said...

Good for you. You are way ahead of me.

Susanne said...

Oh Leslee, I know how you feel. I am exactly where you are it seems. We managed to get the tree up when we returned the day after Thanksgiving, but I now have boxes of Christmas decorations stacked in 3 different rooms waiting for me to get back to it. Hopefully this afternoon I can make a serious dent. Wishing you luck too!

Tracy said...

I am sure Harlee is going to have so much fun decorating the tree.
My girls used to go to our older relatives homes and help them decorate. I don't think they would have put a tree up otherwise.