Monday, May 20, 2013

Layout Creation!


A little celebration is happening on Becky Fleck's Page Map site.  It is the 7th year anniversary.  Lots going on.
I picked the challenge from Kelly Goree, using paper mixology.
Here is the sketch!





And here is my take on the sketch.  I had to convert the sketch to a 12X12 layout for my needs.




Product used: Papers- Bo Bunny-Surprise
                                   Echo Park-Victoria Gardens
                                   Old Scenic Route
                      Title cut on Silhouette
                       Fancy Pants chipboard
                       LYB- epoxy stickers
                        Heidi Grace sticker
                        Journaling done with a crafter's workshop template
                       Date Stamp- Dear Lizzy.

Yesterday, we did end up watching Harlee play soccer in the rain.  Good thing for umbrellas and rain coats.  I created 2 layouts.  Today, I am trying to clean up my house a little bit since I am feeling better, but no lifting for me yet.
Curtis headed out on the road this morning.  Was still sprinkling out this morning, but seems to have quit now.  Water has been good for the grass, but it is growing like crazy now!

                                 










I

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Great layout!!!
Great use of the sketch :)
It is pouring rain here, we are under flood warnings :(

cait! said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nat said...

awesome take on this sketch, love your design!!