Sunday, May 19, 2013

Off to the Movies

Yesterday afternoon Curtis and I headed off to the movie.  We went to see Iron Man 3.  Pretty good flick.  I was just very uncomfortable sitting in those movie chairs by the end.  If they didn't have 30min worth of crap before the show, I would have been OK.  Find I am exhausted by the end of the day. 

Yesterday morning I started to clean up my scrap space, since I finished my 2 cruise albums.  Sent one off to my sister on Friday and she should get it this next week.  And I hope she enjoys reliving the memories with it. 
Need to do laundry today, since Curtis is headed on the road tomorrow for the next 3 weeks.    Will be watching Cooper a few mornings. 

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Anything with Robert Downey Jr. is great ;)
Your sister is going to love your album, so sweet of you to make her one as well :)