Monday, June 3, 2013

The Start of a New Week

It has been another rainy, rainy day here.  And not very warm--not sure if we even reached 50F today.  Supposed to be up near 70. 
But I headed out in the rain this morning for my walk.  Was to Kirsten's by 0830 so I could help her take the plate of goodies up to the preschool.  Had Cooper with me for the morning.  Kirsten got another call from the preschool that Nic was misbehaving and she brought him over for me to watch too. 
Got the sheets on the bed changed.  Got my laundry done.  Got the bathrooms cleaned.  And I am pooped this evening.  Going to sit in front of the boob tube and veg!!!!!Made a yummy dinner.  Glad to have Curtis home this week and not be at work either. 

Leaving you with a couple of thank you cards I made over the weekend. 

 The iris stamp is  a Penny Black Stamp, the thankyou is a Stampin Up stamp, the Butterfly is a Memory Box stamp and the ledger is a Hero Arts stamp.  I was going to stamp the butterfly and colour it in.  But it looks so much better stamped in black on the orange paper.  Used Washi tape down the left side. 
This card I used a Savy die for the flower, and the stamp for the stems is a JosephineKimberling stamp for Impress.  The thank you is from an Inkadinkadoo set- Round Frames.  Used some bakers twine on this card. 

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Both cards are so pretty.
I really like the second so much, those flower cut outs are so fun.

Enjoy your relaxing evening :)

Nat said...

sounds like you have been busy today! your cards are beautiful, very summery. hope you had time to relax this evening:)

Tracey said...

Very pretty cards...love the stamping combined with the die cuts, enjoy your day!