Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Boys in My Kitchen

cooking breakfast on Sunday morning.  Nic helping papa make pancakes!





He still likes to take photos. 

Yesterday, was a day at work.  At first I called and they said I could stay at home on call.  I climbed back into bed and not 5 min. later the phone was ringing and they needed me.  Wish they would make my mind up the first time.   It was a busy day.  I had babies on opposite ends of the unit and put a mile or two on.  My feet and legs hurt when I came home. 

Have been off today.  Catching up my laundry.  Getting a much needed haircut.  Having to find a new hair stylist is frustrating.  My old one has decided to stay home with her baby.  We have had a cold front move in and they are predicting snow over the next 24 hours.  What the heck?  I thought it was May!

Hey, it's a group shot from Disney.  We all went for dinner at Goofy's kitchen.  Not too many group photos from the trip.  Pretty good of every one, except the baby was sleeping. 

3 comments:

Lisa said...

The pancakes look so yummy!! What an awesome layout!! The picture with Goofy is fabulous!! Oh my gosh - snow??!! It did snow in May on my college graduation day. The commencement speaker said something like, "I bet you thought it would be a snowy day in May before you graduated!!" I hope the forecast is wrong!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

Nick looks like he enjoys spending time with his grandpa :)
Great layout and love that you all got a photo together :)

Susanne said...

You gotta love it when the guys cook. Great page too, I like the use of the circles.