Tuesday, October 21, 2014

A Rainy Tuesday Afternoon

Here we are 30 degrees cooler than yesterday! Crazy Montana weather. But this is certainly more normal for the end of October.

It was time to go to work and get a flu shot. I had tried on Friday, when I was actually there and they said no. Yesterday, which was only Monday, I got a call from the unit to see if I had gotten it yet? Say, what???. So, I ventured in this morning and got it. Take Tylenol and push the water! Arm is slightly sore.

What photo should I post today?

Balloons?



The Desert?




Arches National Park?



Sunsets?


Beautiful trees?



Yellowstone park?


All up and coming!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my, all of the pictures are so gorgeous!! I can't wait to see more!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

Every photo is stunning.
So many beautiful views.

Nat said...

i've had bronchitis for 2 weeks now. tis the season for the flu. :)
more great pics, very inspiring!!

Tracey said...

Your photo's are like postcards...just beautiful!