Monday, October 20, 2014

It was a Beautiful Day!

Here we are way into Oct. and boy did we have a marvelous day! Sunny and it reached 77F. About to come to an abrupt end!
I went out walking this morning and the light was perfect on the changing leaves.
I came home and mowed the grass and my shins are feeling it tonight. Kirsten and I ran to Michaels. She. Needed tulle to finish H. halloween costume.
I ran to Goodwill to drop off some stuff. Ran to the post office and bank. Picked up bird food and came home.

























Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Lisa said...

What beautiful pictures!! I love the first one with the shadow in the leaves!! It was nice here yesterday, too and is supposed to be in the high 60's to low 70's the rest of the week. Yay!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Susanne said...

Lovely snaps.

Tracy said...

Your photos are always so stunning.

Nat said...

gorgeous fall post, love this!!! :)

Tracey said...

Really pretty Lesley!