Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Canadian Thanksgiving

Yesterday we celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving! My family loves getting to celebrate 2 Thanksgivings. We had our good friends, Robyn and Walter join us. They have celebrated with us for the last few years!

Earlier in the day we did a little outside clean up. Put hoses away. Cover the AC unit. I pulled out dead flowers! Cooper came over and joined us cleaning up the playhouse.







Harlee helped me make little acorns as table favours. Nutter butter cookies, Hershey kisses and chipits. Thanks Pinterest!



















We sent the kids out to rake up leaves while we finished up dinner!



















A yummy dinner and a good time was had by all!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

Susanne said...

It looks like it was a joyful Thanksgiving there. How nice that it fell just as you were getting back.

Lisa said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! The acorn table favors look so delicious!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

So nice that you enjoyed your Thanksgiving with family and friends :)
Those acorns look perfect!
Good idea to get the little ones to help with the yard work…I bet they enjoyed jumping in those leaves after they piled them up :)

Nat said...

looks like a wonderful celebration, I love this time of year and still have my turkey in the freezer which I will probally cook closer to the US holiday. I have to ask what are Nutter Butter cookies? What ever they are they sound good!! :)
PS -- Tim Hortons just came out with a dark roast coffee. Pretty darn good!! :)