Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Carving Pumpkins

This morning I had to send my sister back to Maryland after spending the last week with her.  I think she was well entertained by the grandkids.  And enjoyed our trip to Lethbridge where she rekindled a friendship from high school.



I kept myself busy so I didn't have to think about her leaving.  Changed sheets.  Did some wash.  Vacuumed through.  Picked up Harlee and took her home so I could be there while they carved pumpkins.  Nic did a Lego pumpkin and Harlee a Minion themed one.  Cooper was napping while   the majority of carving occurred.

































2 comments:

Nat said...

awesome! your all ready for Halloweem!!! I just brought my pumpkins inside and I will be carving them tomorrow night. Is Lethbridge in Alberta? glad you had a good trip :)

Lisa said...

What adorable pictures!! The pumpkins look so fabulous!! I'm glad you had a wonderful visit with your sister!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts