Sunday, October 19, 2014

Crafty Saturday!

After working all day Thursday. And having the munchkins here most of Friday I needed a quiet day to myself. Harlee wanted to stay when they dropped over yesterday. And then Nic would want to stay. So, I had to say no!

I got to be in my crafty space and create. I was working on Christmas cards. When they are going though the mail- that means not much lumpy or bumpy! I got quite a few made of three different varieties. I just can't stick to mass production of one type. Too boring for me. I try to keep things pretty simple, yet effective.

We are having unusually warm weather, which is ok with me. Yesterday was 67F. And the next couple of days are suppose to get into the 70's. Fine weather for mid Oct. and nice for the heat bill. Need to do a little outside work later today.

You don't get to see the cards I made yesterday, but cards more appropriate for the season. Halloween cards, which will go into the mail later this week.




The trick or treaters were cut on my Silhouette.


I think the above card is H,N and C!


The monster was cut on the Silhouette. The spider, web and boo are dies, I think by Paper Smooches.

And the 2 background frames on all cards are from Mama Elephant.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Nat said...

I love Halloween cards, these are so fun!! :) happy crafting :) !!!!

Tracy said...

Such fun cards :)
I really like the children trick or treating silhouette cuts.

Tracey said...

Spootacular fun cards...great to see you have had time to create!!!